Fees and Scholarships
KUIC Early Bird Discount for January 2023
We are pleased to offer our January 2023 applicants the opportunity to apply for an Early Bird Discount. For further information about the offer, please see below:
Deadline to Apply:
- The deadline to apply for the Early Bird Discount is 31st October 2022
To be eligible to apply for the Early Bird Discount, you must meet all of the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the discount you must be a new, or deferred undergraduate and postgraduate student holding an offer to study at KUIC from January 2023.
- You must be a self-funded student applying for a full-time course
- Government sponsored students are not eligible
Terms and Conditions:
The discount will be automatically credited to your student account in the first semester of your academic studies.
- The awards will be made on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. The maximum available awards will be 50.
- We reserve the right to end this scheme earlier than the application deadline listed above.
- To be eligible, you must accept your offer and have made your deposit payment by the 31st of October.
- This award is only available to self-funding, international students joining Keele University International College in January 2023.
If you require any assistance with the application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
KUIC Merit Scholarship for January 2023
We are pleased to announce that we have limited scholarships available for new students joining us in January 2023. To be eligible, you must be an international, self-funding student applying for a course at KUIC which starts in January 2023.
Tell us in 500 words or less “How will completing your Keele University degree enable you to make the world a better place?” to be in with the chance of securing a £2000 scholarship. This scholarship is open to all international offer holders. The deadline for essay submissions is 31/012/2022. To submit your essay, send it to email@example.com, and include “Merit based scholarship Essay”, names and application number in the subject line.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Hold an offer letter to study at Keele University International College for January 2023 entry and pay your tuition fee deposit (as outlined in your offer letter) before 21st November 2022.
- Have an offer to study a full-time pathway programme at Keele University International College.
- Be a self-funded international student (only applicants who have been assessed as international fee payers can access this discount).
- Provide proof that the payment was made before the deadline.