Established in 1949, Keele University has remained dedicated to their core mission; providing the highest quality education and cutting-edge research to improve lives and address the most pressing societal issues, both in the local region and around the world.
The results speak for themselves. Keele consistently ranks in the top ten for student satisfaction and overall study experience based on feedback from students themselves. The unique campus environment allows you to live safely and securely, surrounded by friends, classmates, support staff and academics in the vibrant Keele community.
As the climate crisis is one of the most urgent issues the world is facing, Keele is dedicated to sustainability and environmental research. They have invested £1.2 million in carbon reduction with an aim to be carbon neutral by 2030. In 2021, the University was named the Global Sustainability Institution of the Year (International Green Gown Awards, 2021).
With a focus on student satisfaction and creating unparalleled study experiences, Keele is a socially responsible University with a campus environment that truly nurtures and supports students to achieve their potential.
- Top 10 in the UK for student experience (Times Good University Guide, 2020)
- Top 10 in England for overall student satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2021, broad-based public institutions)
- Top 10 in England for student satisfaction (Guardian League Table, 2021)
- Ranks 32nd overall in the UK (Guardian University Guide, 2023)
- 13th in the UK for Mental Health Nursing (Guardian University Guide, 2023)
- 3rd in the UK for Forensic Science (Complete University Guide, 2022)
- 20th in the UK for Pharmacy and Pharmacology (Complete University Guide, 2022)
- 20th in the UK for Computer Science and Information Systems (Guardian University Guide, 2023)
- 97% of research classified as world leading or of international importance (Research Excellence Framework, 2014)