Foundation in Business
Business related degrees open a gateway into the exciting and fast-paced world of multinational enterprises, global business and finance. You will gain a solid grounding in the major areas of international business to pursue a rewarding career in an increasingly changing and globalised economy.
Find Out More
- Interactive Learning Skills and Communication
- Numerical Techniques
- Business Studies
- Research Skills
- Media and Communication
- Business and Data Science (BSc Hons)
- Business Management and Finance (BSc Hons)
- Business Management and Media (BA Hons)
- Media and Sociology (BA Hons)
- Media, Comms and Creative Practice (BA Hons)
- Economics (BSc Hons)
- Economics and Finance (BSc Hons)
- International Business Management (BA Hons)
- Marketing and Business Management (BA Hons)
- Marketing and Media (BA Hons)
- Accounting and Finance (BSc Hons)
- Accounting and Business Management (BSc Hons)
- Business and Geography (BA Hons)
- Business and Human Resource Management (BA Hons)
- Economics and Mathematics (BSc Hons)
- International Business and Marketing (BA Hons)
Please visit each degree page to get more in-depth information and full list of modules for Year One, Two and Three.
Keele Business School is located in a state-of-the-art, multi-million pound facility complete with 220-seat lecture theatre, a ‘think lab’ study space, data laboratory, cafe and business lounge. Home to accounting, business management, economics, finance, HRM, international business, management and marketing programmes, Keele Business School is the first to be located on a Science Park.
As well as new teaching spaces, the building is unique in that it is also home to the Smart Innovation Hub, a project part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF), which includes space and support programmes for innovation-led businesses, providing opportunities for students and staff to work collaboratively with entrepreneurs and business owners, gaining invaluable networks and experience.
The computer laboratories are equipped with industry-leading software such as Bloomberg, STATA, Thomson Reuters and Sage Accounting Software, providing you with an opportunity to gain valuable practical IT experience.
- No.1 in the UK for Business Studies – National Student Survey, 2020
- Work placement year – opportunities to boost your employability (restrictions apply)
- Opportunities to study abroad – gain vital skills and increase your employability
96% of Keele graduates were in a job or further study within six months of graduating (DLHE, 2017)
You might choose to work in management consultancy, IT, banking, import/export, sales, marketing or logistics, or to use your transferable skills to an indirectly related career of your choice. Equally you might choose to go on to study for a postgraduate qualification.
Previous employers our graduates have gone on to work at:
- Connect Futures
- Dow Jones
- National Express Limited
- Chambers of Commerce
- National Crime Agency
- Deutsche Bank