Hello, and welcome to Keele! We cannot wait to welcome you, but please check you have done the following before you arrive:
Please engage with all pre-arrival emails from Keele University, as well as the ones we send you from KUIC.
Applying for your VISA
If you have not already done so, please apply for your VISA as soon as possible. Guidance on how to do so is here:
You can also contact your representative for assistance. There have been delays with visas recently, so we want to help you arrive as soon as you possibly can to enroll and study with us.
Please keep in touch with us and inform us of any messages from UKVI you receive about your application.
Applying for accommodation
If you have not already done so, please apply for accommodation as soon as possible. Guidance on how to do so is here:
Arranging flights and transfers from the airport
There are several options you may choose from:
- Our nearest airport is Manchester Airport, which is approximately 37 miles from Keele University. You can take a taxi from outside Arrivals, or use your Uber app.
- The University also offer a Meet and Greet service.
You can also prebook a taxi using the Roseville Taxis pickup service.
You will need to email Roseville Taxis, and supply the following:
- Date of your flight
- Time your flight lands (book for 1 hour after your flight lands to allow time to collect your luggage)
- Which airport, including terminal number
- Flight number (so we can track it)
- Where you are going to
- Name and number of students (and luggage)
- Contact telephone number